Saturday 12 September 2009

First post

The aim of this blog is to bring together news, comment and miscellaneous information under one roof, for example while at the same time as bringing to this blog the most up to date information on Iran's nuclear program I also hope to start a regular column on cooking and recipes. My hope is that i can bring you news and analysis on issues that may not immediately hit the headlines, but none the less still have a profound impact on our lives and on the world we live in.

In the longer term I want to have other people contribute articles, news, comment and advice(especially in the field of cookery). For now I would very much appreciate any feed back and any request to renew the games at the bottom of the screen, you may have.

I very much appreciate you taking the time out from your busy day to read and comment on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment