Tuesday 27 October 2009

Quick News Round up

No my view today as I have a bit of a rush job on, but if anyone sends in a My View (spelled checked) I will happily put it up. For the time being here is the news round up

About bloody time....
EU removes Uzbekistan arms block

France does the strong arm stuff on Iran, what the hell am I in a parallel universe?
France seeks answers from Iran on nuclear program

Look he just wanted to go on a diet and where else is better in the world than North Korea to diet?
NKorea claims SKorean crossed DMZ to defect

A spade is a spade, fraudulent evil bastards are fraudulent evil bastards
French court convicts Church of Scientology of fraud

Oh no they failed to follow the rules, rules such as don’t piss in the wind and don’t sail near the pirates, simple rules like that..
Pirates 'seize UK yacht couple'

No comments:

Post a Comment